Friday 25 July 2014

Bucket List

So Annie does this thing...where we may be sitting somewhere, having a drink, doing anything, or talking about everything and then suddenly I'll say something that will warrant her eyes widening before she points at me and exclaims "bucket list!" After that happens, it's game over and I have to do it.

Like,  I have to.

No buts, no ifs no maybes. It's a done deal. And I'm not even sure how we exactly entered this arrangement to begin with, or why I haven't tried to fight against it with more force, or aggression equal to that of the current Thai militants. 

Yes actually, that is a wonder.

But anywho it's essentially something that enables her to make me do dumb stuff. Like eating chilies, trusting strangers, or downing drinks. To be fair I think it actually started off as a cultural thing...like, a sort of 'when in Thailand'...but it's escalated too far.

What happens in Thailand, stays in Thailand.










However this rare specimen, has just been released on the internet.

It is probably the best of them all, and a true testament as to just how far I'll go to publicly embarrass and exploit myself for fame on the internet.

Here's me enjoying a tasty treat. 









No comments:

Post a Comment